Saturday 10 October 2009

Number 5 - With a little creativity

OK, so this year I have fallen out of love with bookcrossing somewhat (If I am talking weirdness again check out www.bookcrossing.com) mostly due to the lethargy of the London meetup group. So, I had kind of written off this challenge.

However, tomorrow is the last day of The Wimbledon Bookfest so I thought there must be an opportunity to do a little bookcrossing event of my own. So, I have invented not the usual OBCZ official bookcrossing zone but a pop-up version, the one day only OBCZ outside bookcrossing zone.



I hope to register 40 books and I am taking them to my local public gardens tomorrow, where I will leave them with a big sign and...watch this space.

An update & more photos to come.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Looking forward to reading the journal entries!!

Jet said...

Hi bro,hava a nice day ^^!
Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com/ . This
is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers .Especially ,
all free !!!!

Janie said...

Well, how could you resist that invitation??!!