Monday 17 August 2009

Number 8 - KERSPLOOSH!



Just back from the best family holiday ....ever! It was simply fabulous on every level. A lack of a video player meant that I am horribly behind on the Buffy challenge but to be fair I'm not sure I could have squeezed it in between the poker with Annabelle & Miles, romantic walks on the beach and midnight pool swims with Guy, long boozy dinners with Jolyon, Georgie and Janie and champagne and chinese with Angie & Lewis. The Isle of Wight rocks!

However, I did manage to complete 2 'silly things' one of which was the swim in the ocean.
It was, I have to say, bloody freezing! This might have been exacerbated by the fact that it was 8am (I do have 3 small children so we had been up for some time) I would have wussed if it hadn't been for this..

Arden threw herself into the sea, declared it was lovely and struck out for Portsmouth. Hell fire! There was only one thing for it!

It was a brief swim, so brief that Guy didn't have time to find the zoom on the camera. But I went, I saw, I immersed. Number 8 a chilly, soggy, sunny tick!

No comments: