Saturday 19 September 2009

37 and 15 Two for the price of One

Well time is running out, I need to be doing 2 at a time now and this one is spectacular, rather like my husband who has planned it. But I need to take you back a few weeks ripple...ripple....ripple

Saturday 5th September was my wedding anniversary, Guy and I have been married for 16 years. I had done the anniversary 'stuff'; a card, a gift (small but lovingly chosen) declarations of undying love etc Guy ...wished me a happy anniversary.

However, over a scrummy anniversary dinner in the village he casually mentioned that he wondered if I would like to have a day in a London Spa and a night in a hotel for an anniversary present! Well DURRRR

So, on Wednesday 7th October I am off for my number 37 and boy am I going to pack that full of treatments. Then, obviously exhausted by the exertion of moving from one couch to another, taking that heavy robe on and off and all that turning over I will retire to my hotel bedroom to sleep, alone until I wake.







'me' on that swing!

"O frabjous day Callooh! Callay!"

I have invited Guy to join me for breakfast on his way to work, and you never know he might even get invited back to my room ;-)

2 comments:

Janie said...

How luxuriously decadent!!
Maybe you could squeeze in a hairdo too???!!!

K said...

Hope you have a great time!!

Kathryn