Friday 9 October 2009

WOO-HOO



It's today, my happy birthday and I feel great!
This year has been amazing. I did so many fantastic and funny things with my fantastic & funny friends.
I have several more updates to make, having completed 3 or 4 more from 'the list' and I need to do an end of year report, all this to come but at the moment my baby boy is having his nap and I am having a sneaky middle-of-the-day glass of champagne and squeezing in a couple of episodes of Buffy.

I'm cheekily giving myself another week to complete as many as possible (because my party - number 40 is next weekend) so watch this space.

With lots of birthday love.
Judi x x x

2 comments:

Janie said...

Happy happy birthday darling girl xx

K said...

Happy Birthday!!

Heop your party is great and I look forward to reading your wrap up

Kathryn